Dublin, Ireland! ☘ Bikes and no plastic bags
We Are Climate arrived in Dublin, Ireland! And we made it here for you, to show you everything about European Green Cities and all the efforts they are doing in the fight against climate change.
And so far, this is what we learned about Dublin:
- Irish people are completely connected to nature and each other. They are used to live with constant rainy days and, for that reason, they enjoy everything that growth green and strong.
- Ireland is the perfect place if you like to ride a bike. Bikes are so important on this island that they even have a National Bike Week!
- Ireland measures daily the quality of its air and it's usually very good!
We Are Climate in Dublin, Ireland - Spherical Image - RICOH THETA
- In Ireland, you barely see plastic bags. They are prohibited or in some parts of the country, you have to pay for them.
- Yes. You also have to pay a fine if you don't throw away your chewing gum in the correct place. You better learn fast! ;-)
This is what we learned: